Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Another Day

Have you checked out Google? It has to be a good day, it's a day that revolves around ICE CREAM!!!

It was a bad week. I felt as if I was falling apart at the seams and it was evident. I remember in a fog of Tylenol and lack of sleep saying to Scott, "I am an emotional basket case so if I get upset about anything just  ignore me."

Remember my camera breaking , well Scott went out yesterday and bought me a new one. My dream camera. Although I am still trying to figure it all out, but here are some pics from the weekend so far.







My Sweets
This weekend I may have went to bed early both nights, wasn't able to do anything remarkably fun but today I have clothes out on the line (BED SHEETS!!!!!) I am able to take super cute pictures of the kids AND I can have ice cream guilt free!! It's a sundae Sunday!!!
xx

2 comments:

Dawniebee12 said...

Looks like you are getting the hang it with your new camera. Stopping by from FTLOB. Dawn www.atfirstblushbeauty.com

Johi said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!